- 5000,-/6000,- min/max
- Temporary or permanent
- 20/42 min/max
- CH Basel
Emergency room nurse wanted
We are looking for nursing staff for a large hospital (with multiple locations). As a modern hospital, they provide multidisciplinary medical care in the eastern and central Bernese Oberland.
To strengthen the emergency team, we are looking for an expert in emergency care 80 – 100% immediately or by appointment.
- Due to the Alpine catchment area, which is characterised by tourism, you can expect a varied, lively and demanding working day with interdisciplinary patient and emergency situations of all ages and nationalities.
What we expect:
- Successful completion of a (postgraduate) degree in emergency care
- Preferably professional experience in this field of work
- You enjoy multi-professional collaboration and keep a cool head in hectic and stressful work situations.
- Do you like to take responsibility, have an intercultural interest and love to use your knowledge of foreign languages? Then you are just right!
- Organisational talent and professional competence
The clinic offers:
- Working where others go on holiday! Directly on the mountains and two large swimming lakes
- The hospital offers more than “just” mountain views!
- Besides progressive working conditions (collective labour agreement), you can count on a well-coordinated team, state-of-the-art infrastructure and processes based on the tried-and-tested lean method.
- Multi-professional cooperation enriches daily life and mutual support leads to successful team results.
- Moreover, they offer exciting further education and training opportunities and the opportunity to actively participate in the further development of the department.
- Full guidance throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living arrangements
- A free introduction day in Switzerland (we pay the travel costs up to max 300 euro)
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs physiotherapists and other care workers who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- We do all this for you as a candidate completely free of charge and without obligation
Enthusiastic? Apply now!