- Occupational Therapist
- 4800,-/5800,- min/max
- Temporary or permanent
- 20/42 min/max
- CH Freiburg
French-speaking occupational therapist wanted
We are looking for an occupational therapist for an interdisciplinary practice in the French-speaking part of Freiburg!
For an interdisciplinary practice in one of the most beautiful places in Switzerland, we are looking for an occupational therapist for ambulatory patients. You can start immediately or when you are ready. The vacancy can be filled part-time or full-time.
This is a modern practice with an international team of about 5 physiotherapists and 5 occupational therapists, as well as a dietician, masseuse, podiatrist and osteopath. The practice has a spacious gym.
Around 240,000 people live in Canton Freiburg (Fribourgh) and it is divided into 7 districts. Like Bern and Valais, Fribourgh is a bilingual canton where both French and German are spoken. In Fribourgh, French is mainly spoken.
Places and areas of interest are:
The cities of Freiburg and Bulle;
Schwarzsee, a small ski resort
Murten (on Lake Murten), a town with medieval buildings
Gruyères, known for the cheese that comes from there, but also for its castle
Estavayer-le-Lac on Lake Neuchâtel, interesting for its centre and castle
We are looking for someone with:
- Diploma in occupational therapy (Bachelor or Master)
- Team-oriented personality who enjoys interdisciplinary cooperation
- Interested in taking responsibility in the further development of occupational therapy in practice.
- Good knowledge of French language or willing to develop this to B2 level
Committed and motivated, you will take responsibility for the holistic treatment of patients. You will support patients in regaining their independence and take a central advisory role within the interdisciplinary team.
The practice offers:
- A nice team
- Active therapy (fitness), Home treatments, Rehabilitation and reintegration into everyday life
- Very good salary
- Residence permit and work permit in Switzerland
- Support in the procedure for recognition of training in Switzerland
- Five weeks’ holiday
- Use of fitness studio
- Internal in-service training
- Full support throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living arrangements
- A free introduction day in Switzerland (we pay the travel costs up to max 300 euro)
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs physiotherapists and other care workers who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- We do all this for you as a candidate completely free of charge and without obligation
Interested? Apply now!