- 5000,-/7000,- min/max
- Temporary or permanent
- 20/42 min/max
- CH Bern
Nurse wanted in the beautiful Swiss alps
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity as a nurse in the Swiss alps?
The said clinic specialises in oncological, psychosomatic and musculoskeletal rehabilitation. You will provide comprehensive and professional care to patients, be part of interdisciplinary treatment processes, monitor patients’ health and much more.
The clinic is on hospital lists in the cantons of Bern, Lucerne, Nidwalden and Uri and has around 80 beds. The team is professional and interdisciplinary. It is a modern clinic with many resources and the secondary working conditions are also excellent.
Furthermore, the clinic is located in the canton of Bern and is in the middle of a skiing area. In winter, of course, that means skiing in your free time and in summer you can enjoy hiking and cycling. Finally, a number of larger cities in Switzerland are easily accessible from the clinic due to its central location.
What do we expect:
- Interest in individual and group treatment of clinical patients in the field of musculoskeletal, psychosomatic and internal oncological rehabilitation;
- Degree in nursing specialist;
- Good knowledge of the German language in word and writing;
- Patient-focused service;
- Flexible, resilient, driven personality;
- Work experience is a plus
The clinic offers:
- A varied, exciting job in a large, interdisciplinary team with various treatment points;
- Attractive fringe benefits such as: a gym, yoga for employees, free parking, etc.;
- Regular in-service training by doctors, therapists and other nursing staff;
- 40 – 100 %;
- Proximity to ski resorts
- Full guidance throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living arrangements
- A free introduction day in Switzerland (we pay the travel costs up to max 300 euro)
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs physiotherapists and other care workers who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- We do all this for you as a candidate completely free of charge and without obligation
Are you interested and would you like to receive more information without any obligation? Then we look forward to receiving your response to this vacancy!