- 5000,-/6000,- min/max
- Temporary or permanent
- 20/42 min/max
- CH Zürich / Schaffhausen
Nursing specialists wanted for clinic in Zürich
Nursing specialists wanted for rehabilitation clinic near Zurich
For a clinic in Zurich, we are looking for nursing specialists for several departments within the clinic, due to pregnancy and expansion of the team. Among others for heart/lung, paediatric ward, orthopaedics, oncology, neurology, intensive care unit and emergency room.
Working and living in Switzerland offers several advantages! There is less workload, less administration and more appreciation for your work. In addition, the beautiful nature and cities in Switzerland make you feel like you are on holiday every day. There are more hours of sunshine in Switzerland and in no time you are in Italy, Austria or France!
This is a modern, medium-sized rehabilitation clinic. It is possible to work in different departments, depending on your wishes and preferences. The clinic is in a beautiful location, easily accessible by public transport and car.
The clinic offers:
- A motivated and committed (medium-sized) team: you work in a vibrant operation in close interdisciplinary cooperation with doctors, other nursing staff and specialists from all therapy areas;
- An attractive work environment with a diverse patient population and a very modern infrastructure;
- A fixed-term or, if desired, permanent employment contract;
- A very attractive monthly salary ranging from EUR 5,500 for newcomers to the profession to EUR 6,800 for experienced nursing staff;
- Excellent additional benefits, including weekend and night bonuses;
- The opportunity to develop further, for example towards a management position;
The clinic is looking for:
- An entry-level or experienced nurse with a degree in nursing;
- Someone with a compassionate style of caring for our patients;
- A motivational personality who enjoys working with the rest of the team;
- Someone who can communicate well within the interdisciplinary team;
- You have a good knowledge of German (level B2) or are willing to invest in it.
- Full guidance throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living arrangements
- A free introduction day in Switzerland (we pay the travel costs up to max 300 euro)
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs care professionals who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal assistance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- We do all this for you as a candidate completely free of charge and without obligation
Interested? Apply directly to this vacancy for more information!