Oncology and surgical nurses for hospital in Basel
For a modern hospital in beautiful Switzerland, we are looking for several nurses for the oncological and surgical ward
The hospital is one of the largest employers in Northwestern Switzerland. It values Evidence Based Practice and innovation.
Basel is a beautiful city, conveniently located against the land borders of Germany and France. You can enjoy attractive culture in various towns and villages but you can also unwind in the beautiful Swiss nature.
What do we expect?
- A completed degree in nursing. Experience is not necessary, but welcome
- Someone with team spirit, commitment, organisational skills as well as criticism and feedback skills
- You enjoy interdisciplinary collaboration
- A reasonably good oral and written knowledge of German or willing to obtain this (we offer a course opportunity) Some knowledge of French is also required
- Willing to work in Switzerland for at least 1 year.
What do we offer?
- Care of patients of the Head and Neck Tumor Center after surgery and with radio-chemotherapies as part of an international team
- Advanced training and in-house education support your professional development
- Very good team and management support
- A job where you can educate others
- Opportunity to use the company fitness or one of the many courses such as Yoga for free.
- Very good working conditions with a starting salary of around CHF 5500;
- Full guidance throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living space
- A free introductory day in Switzerland (we pay travel costs up to max 300 euros)
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs physiotherapists and other care workers who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- We do all this for you as a candidate completely free of charge and without obligation
Interested? Apply now!