- 5500,-/6800,- min/max
- Temporary or permanent
- 20/42 min/max
- CH Zug
Wanted: Nurse for hospital in canton Zug
For a hospital in canton Zug we are looking for several nurses
For a hospital in Zug, we are looking for nurses for several departments within the hospital due to expansion of the team. Among others for heart/lung, paediatrics, orthopaedics, oncology, neurology, intensive care and first aid.
Working and living in Switzerland offers several advantages! There is a lower workload, less administration and more appreciation for your work. In addition, you have a holiday feeling every day because of the beautiful nature and towns in Switzerland. Switzerland has more sunshine hours and in no time you are in Italy, Austria or France!
It is a modern, medium-sized hospital. It is possible to work in different departments, depending on your wishes and affinity. The clinic is in a nice location, easily accessible by public transport and car.
We are looking for:
- A starter or experienced nurse with a degree in Nursing;
- Someone with an empathetic care style for our patients;
- A motivating personality who enjoys working with the rest of the team;
- Someone who can communicate well within the interdisciplinary team;
- You have good knowledge of the German language (level B2) or willing to invest in this.
The organisation offers:
- A motivated and committed (medium-sized) team: you will work in a vibrant company in close interdisciplinary cooperation with doctors, other nurses and specialists from all therapeutic areas;
- An attractive work content with a wide variety of patients and a very modern infrastructure;
- A temporary or, if desired, permanent contract;
- Very attractive monthly salary ranging from EUR 5,500 for starters to EUR 6,800 for experienced nurses;
- Excellent fringe benefits, including weekend and night bonuses;
- Opportunity to develop yourself, for example towards managerial positions;
- Full guidance throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living space
- A free introductory day in Switzerland (we pay the travel costs up to max 300 euro)
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs physiotherapists and other care workers who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- We do all this for you as a candidate completely free of charge and without obligation
Interested? Apply now!