- 5000,-/6000,- min/max
- Temporary or permanent
- 20/42 min/max
- CH Luzern / Obwalden / Nidwalden
Wanted: Nurse for rehabilitation clinic in Lucerne
Nurse for rehabilitation clinic in Lucerne
We are looking for a nurse for a clinic in Lucerne due to pregnancy and expansion of the team.
Why Lucerne in Switzerland?
Lucerne is located in central Switzerland and lies at the foot of the Alps. It is the ideal location for outdoor sports such as mountain biking and snowboarding/skiing. You can be on the ski slopes within half an hour but if you would like to go to Italy once in a while, it is also possible within 2.5 hours!
It is a medium-sized rehabilitation clinic with several departments. The clinic is in a nice location, easily accessible by public transport and car.
The clinic offers:
- A motivated and committed (medium-sized) team: you will work in a vibrant company in close interdisciplinary cooperation with doctors, other nurses and specialists from all therapeutic areas;
- An attractive work content with a wide variety of patients and a very modern infrastructure;
- A temporary or, if desired, permanent contract;
- Very attractive monthly salary ranging from EUR 5,300 for starters to EUR 6,500 for experienced nurses;
- Excellent fringe benefits, including weekend and night bonuses;
- Opportunity to develop yourself, for example towards managerial positions;
We are looking for:
- A starter or experienced nurse with a degree in Nursing (Bachelor or Abschluss);
- Someone with an empathetic care style for our patients;
- A motivating personality who enjoys working with the rest of the team;
- Someone who can communicate well within the interdisciplinary team;
- You have good knowledge of the German language (level B2) or willing to invest in this.
- Full guidance throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living arrangements
- A free introduction day in Switzerland (we pay the travel costs up to max 300 euro)
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs care professionals who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal assistance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- We do all this for you as a candidate completely free of charge and without obligation
Interested? Apply directly to this vacancy for more information!