- 5500,-/7000,- min/max
- Temporary or permanent
- 24/42 min/max
- Multiple regions
Would you like to live & work as a midwife in Switzerland?
We are looking for enthusiastic midwifes for several modern hospitals and clinics in Switzerland. Are you ready for a next step in your career? Or did you just graduate and are looking for a new adventure? Even candidates without prior work experience are welcome!
At CareToMatch, we have contact with many different healthcare institutions in Switzerland. Based on your wishes, we only introduce you to institutions that really fit your needs. Tell us what’s important to you and we’ll make sure you end up in the right place!
Switzerland, located in the heart of Europe, is a country renowned for its stunning landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and exceptional quality of life. This Alpine nation is not only famous for its breathtaking mountains, pristine lakes, and charming villages but also for its efficient healthcare system and commitment to excellence in medical care.
- You have completed a degree in Midwifery.
- You have a sociable and resilient personality and good communication skills.
- You treat people with respect and empathy.
- You have a level B2 of the German language or are willing to attain this level.
What can you expect?
- A permanent position of 80% – 100%
- A very good salary, starting at 5.500 euros per month
- An international team with nice colleagues who are happy to show you around Switzerland
- Opportunities for internal training and external courses
- Full guidance throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living arrangements
- A free introduction day in Switzerland (we cover travel costs up to a maximum of 300 euros)
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs care professionals who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal assistance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- We do all this for you as a candidate completely free of charge and without obligation
Do you already see yourself living and working in Switzerland and would like to receive more information without any obligation? Then we look forward to receiving your response to this vacancy!