- 5000,-/6000,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 36/42 min/max
- CH Zürich / Schaffhausen
Would you like to live & work as a nurse in Zurich?
Would you like to live & work as a nurse in Aargau?
Have you ever thought about working in Switzerland? Working in another country that is not far from home? And with very attractive working conditions? We have good news for you! We are immediately looking for a nurse for 36-42 hours in Switzerland. Are you interested in a varied job as a nurse with a very diverse patient portfolio and are you looking for a job with constant growth opportunities? Then read on!
As a nurse you are responsible for the provision of complex nursing care. You are responsible for the indication, determination and delivery of correct nursing actions. You are the point of contact for patients and are also responsible for setting up and adjusting care plans and the necessary administration involved.
- Friendly, empathetic and passionate;
- Quality conscious and enjoy working with patients;
- Independent in your work but with good team skills and have own initiative;
- Interested and have the will to develop on a personal and professional level;
- You are available for at least 1 year;
- You have a good command of the German language in word and writing (B2)
What can you expect?
- A motivated and committed (medium-sized) team: you will work in a lively company in close interdisciplinary cooperation with doctors, other nurses and specialists from all therapeutic fields;
- An attractive work environment with a wide variety of patients and a very modern infrastructure;
- A temporary or, if desired, permanent contract;
- Very attractive monthly salary ranging from EUR 5,000 for starters to EUR 6,000 for experienced nurses;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions, such as good weekend and night allowances;
- Possibility to develop yourself, for example towards managerial positions;
- A special unforgettable experience!
- We will look for a job for you free of charge;
- Full support throughout the application and registration process;
- Good support in organising your work and residence permit;
- A free introduction day in Switzerland (we pay the travel expenses up to 300).
Interested? Apply directly to this vacancy for an informal meeting!