- 5000,-/6000,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 36/42 min/max
- CH Zürich / Schaffhausen
Would you like to live & work as a nurse in Zurich?
Would you like to live & work as a nurse in Zürich?
Have you ever thought about working in Switzerland? Working in another country that is not far from home? And with very attractive working conditions? We have good news for you! We are immediately looking for a nurse for 36-42 hours in Switzerland. Are you interested in a varied job as a nurse with a very diverse patient portfolio and are you looking for a job with constant growth opportunities? Then read on!
As a nurse you are responsible for the provision of complex nursing care. You are responsible for the indication, determination and delivery of correct nursing actions. You are the point of contact for patients and are also responsible for setting up and adjusting care plans and the necessary administration involved.
Zurich, Switzerland’s largest city, has so much to offer that it is not surprising that last year it was ranked 15th in the list of best student cities in the world. Besides its many universities, Zurich has a vibrant nightlife with countless clubs and bars.
But the city offers more than just going out. Zurich is located on the beautiful clear blue Lake Zurich, overlooking the mountains. Here you can sail, swim, canoe, windsurf and wakeboard. Or just enjoy the view while relaxing on one of the lakeside beaches.
If you are looking for more adventure, you don’t have to look far. Just an hour away are the high mountain peaks of Switzerland. Here you can enjoy fantastic mountain biking, paragliding, mountain climbing or, in winter, skiing and snowboarding. And if you like après-ski, you will definitely enjoy the après-ski bars in the mountains.
- Friendly, empathetic and passionate;
- Quality conscious and enjoy working with patients;
- Independent in your work but with good team skills and have own initiative;
- Interested and have the will to develop on a personal and professional level;
- You are available for at least 1 year;
- You have a good command of the German language in word and writing (B2)
What can you expect?
- A motivated and committed (medium-sized) team: you will work in a lively company in close interdisciplinary cooperation with doctors, other nurses and specialists from all therapeutic fields;
- An attractive work environment with a wide variety of patients and a very modern infrastructure;
- A temporary or, if desired, permanent contract;
- Very attractive monthly salary ranging from EUR 5,000 for starters to EUR 6,000 for experienced nurses;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions, such as good weekend and night allowances;
- Possibility to develop yourself, for example towards managerial positions;
- A special unforgettable experience!
- Full guidance throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living arrangements
- A free introduction day in Switzerland (we pay the travel costs up to max 300 euro)
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs care professionals who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal assistance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- We do all this for you as a candidate completely free of charge and without obligation
Interested? Apply directly to this vacancy for more information!