- Occupational Therapist
- 5500,-/7500,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 24/42 min/max
- CH Bern
Lead occupational therapist for clinic in the mountains
Lead occupational therapist for rehabilitation clinic in the beautiful mountains of Switzerland
Are you an experienced occupational therapist who enjoys taking on a leadership role in a leading rehabilitation clinic? This clinic, specialized in oncological, psychosomatic, and musculoskeletal rehabilitation with around 80 beds, not only offers advanced care but also boasts breathtaking panoramic views amidst majestic mountains.
Situated in the canton of Bern within a skiing area, the clinic’s location provides excellent opportunities for skiing during winter leisure. In summer, you can indulge in beautiful hiking and cycling trails. Moreover, the clinic is centrally located in Switzerland, allowing quick and easy access to bigger cities. Lucerne is reachable in 45 minutes, and Bern in an hour.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy
- Work experience
- Interest in psychosomatic, internal oncology, and musculoskeletal rehabilitation
- Independent, social, and enthusiastic about working within an interdisciplinary team
- A reasonably good oral and written knowledge of the German language
The organization offers:
- A dynamic role within a large interdisciplinary team
- A warm, familial working environment
- Regular internal training and opportunities for external further education
- Comprehensive guidance throughout the entire application process
- Good support in arranging work and residence permits and your living situation
- A free introductory day in Switzerland (we reimburse travel expenses up to a maximum of €300)
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch, or English
All support from CareToMatch is entirely free and non-binding for you as a candidate.
We are looking forward to your response to this vacancy and are ready to provide more information!