Nurse for hospital in the Swiss mountains
Nurse wanted for multidisciplinary team in hospital in region Bern, Switzerland
Are you looking for a challenge as a nurse?
Then this new vacancy in Switzerland might be just what you are looking for!
Do you enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team and do you like to help think about and shape new innovations in the future? Then you have the perfect vacancy infront of you. A large developed hospital in the Canton Bern is looking for a nurse for the polyclinic section.
Besides the benefits the hospital has to offer, you will also live in beautiful environment surrounded by mountains and close to cosy villages and towns.
Bern, Switzerland’s capital, is a city with a unique feel. It looks more like a big village than a capital, thanks to the river Aare that surrounds the old town.
- (Almost) completed Nurse degree
- A reasonably good spoken and written knowledge of the German language or willing to obtain this
- Enjoy working in a multi-professional team
- Independent, careful and quality-oriented way of working
- Resilient and flexible personality
The hospital offers:
- A challenging, interesting and independent job in a diverse and innovative environment with modern infrastructure
- Great cooperation from all professional groups
- Cosy and nice working atmosphere with a committed, dynamic and collegial team
- Good working conditions with fair pay and attractive working models
- Full guidance throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living arrangements
- A free introduction day in Switzerland (we pay the travel costs up to max 300 euro)
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs care professionals who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal assistance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- We do all this for you as a candidate completely free of charge and without obligation
Are you interested and would you like to receive more information without any obligation?
Then we look forward to receiving your response to this vacancy!