Nurse for modern nursing home – work near mountains and lake
Work in a modern facility in a fantastic mountain area?
We are looking for several nurses for a large nursing home with three modern locations south of Bern. It is an organization that cares a lot about its patients and organizes many fun activities such as music workshops or performances by a band. In the garden, there is a large playground for (neighborhood) children and a petting zoo.
The organization is a very good employer; they offer a high salary and many other benefits for their employees. Moreover, there is a lot of room for development. The working atmosphere is extremely good, there is no form of authority or hierarchy.
What can you expect?
- Care and guidance of residents with different age and/or illness-related limitations
- Assume daily responsibility for the residential area
- Collaboration in the care system and contact with family members
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Participation in projects and groups
- Your professional behavior contributes to a living environment in which self-determination and individual lifestyle are experienced.
- Degree in nursing HBO or MBO (almost) completed
- Reasonable knowledge of the German language (A2-B1 level)
- Good computer skills
- Autonomy and well-being of the residents is important
- You like to share your specific skills
- You are motivated, innovative and communicatively skilled
- You are open to new ideas and like to be part of a committed team
The facility offers:
- A nice workplace in a beautiful location
- 5000 – 7000 EURO gross salary based on full-time employment
- A permanent contract with a probationary period of three months
- Internal and external training
- Complete guidance during the entire application procedure
- Good support in organizing work and residence permits and your accommodation
- A free introductory day in Switzerland (we pay travel expenses up to a max of 300 euros)
- The possibility to follow a German course
- CareToMatch employs therapists who have gone before you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- The support and guidance of you as a candidate is completely free of charge and without obligation
If you are interested and would like to receive more information without obligation, we would be happy to hear from you!