Nurse for neuroclinic near Bern
For a clinic in Switzerland, we are looking for an enthusiastic nurse within the next 4 months.
Near Bern, in beautiful surroundings, is a large clinic specialising in neurorehabilitation and movement disorders, with a Parkinson’s centre and epileptology. Around 350 staff work in a state-of-the-art infrastructure with 150 beds for inpatients and outpatients. The clinic admits about 1,000 patients per year. The region offers a wide range of sports and recreational opportunities such as mountain biking, skiing and sailing.
What you can expect:
- A motivated and committed (medium-sized) team: you will work in a vibrant operation in close interdisciplinary cooperation with doctors, other nursing staff and specialists from all therapeutic areas;
- An attractive working environment with a wide variety of patients and a very modern infrastructure;
- A fixed-term contract or, if desired, an open-ended contract;
- Very attractive monthly salary ranging from EUR 5,000 for newcomers to the profession to EUR 6,000 for experienced nurses;
- Excellent fringe benefits, such as good weekend and night allowances;
- The opportunity to progress, for example towards a management position;
We are looking for:
- A beginner or an experienced nurse with a diploma in nursing;
- Someone with a sensitive caring style for our patients;
- A motivational personality who enjoys working with the rest of the team;
- Someone who can communicate well within the interdisciplinary team;
- You have a good knowledge of German (level B2) or are willing to invest in it.
- Comprehensive guidance throughout the application process.
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your accommodation
- A free trial day in Switzerland (we will cover travel costs up to a maximum of 300 euros)
- Personal support in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- We do all this for you as a candidate completely free of charge and without obligation.
Are you interested and would you like to receive more information without obligation? Then we look forward to your response to this job offer!