- Occupational Therapist
- 5500,-/6000,- min/max
- Temporary or permanent
- 36/42 min/max
- CH Aargau
Occupational therapist for a modern hospital north of Zürich
Looking for an enthusiastic occupational therapist for a large and modern hospital north of Zurich
It is a broad-oriented hospital with various specialisms. These include surgery, obstetrics, gynaecology, ambulatory and polyclinical work. The focus is on providing appropriate patient care in line with the latest medical developments.
Located in the northern part of Switzerland in Canton Aargau, the hospital is surrounded by beautiful nature. Besides the ancient forests, you can also enjoy the cultural offers in the surrounding towns. This gives you many opportunities in terms of leisure activities.
What do we expect?
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy
- Enjoyment of working in an interdisciplinary team
- Affinity with treating acute and chronically ill patients
- High degree of social competence and the ability to work as part of a team
- Independent and responsible
- A reasonably good oral and written knowledge of the German language or willing to obtain this. (We offer a training opportunity)
What do we offer?
- A very interesting field of work: as an occupational therapy specialist, you will deal with both intramural and ambulatory care if required
- Advanced training and in-house education support your professional development
- Very good team and management support
- The clinic’s own flats may be available on request
- Very good terms of employment
- Full guidance throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living arrangements
- A free introduction day in Switzerland (we pay the travel costs up to max 300 euro)
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs care professionals who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal assistance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- We do all this for you as a candidate completely free of charge and without obligation
Interested? Apply directly to this vacancy for more information!