- Occupational Therapist
- 5500,-/7500,- min/max
- Temporary or permanent
- 24/42 min/max
- CH Aargau
Occupational therapist for acute rehabilitation
Occupational therapist for acute rehabilitation in Canton Aargau
Are you looking for an exciting and diverse career within the field of early rehabilitation? Do you want to support patients in recovering mentally and physically after accidents or illnesses? Then this job might be what you are looking for!
This institution is part of one of Switzerland’s leading business groups for prevention, rehabilitation, sleep medicine and reintegration. Together with a team of doctors, speech therapists and physiotherapists, you will be responsible for the treatment of patients in acute rehabilitation.
The institution is located in Aargau, a canton in the German-speaking part of Switzerland. You can enjoy attractive culture in various towns and villages, as well as relaxing in the beautiful Swiss nature.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy
- At least two years of professional experience as an occupational therapist in neurorehabilitation
- Someone who enjoys interdisciplinary working
- A reasonably good oral and written knowledge of German or willing to obtain this (we offer a course opportunity). Some knowledge of French is also required
- Someone with a team spirit and commitment, as well as criticism and feedback skills
- Willingness to work in Switzerland for at least 1 year
The organisation offers:
- A challenging and diverse position in a future-oriented company
- A job where you are responsible for the diagnosis, treatment and care of inpatients, with a focus on post-acute neurological and internal disorders. You will provide training/guidance for inpatients, cognitive testing and cognitive training, individual therapies, assessments, participation in reports, visits and documentation
- Various courses with generous cost sharing
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living arrangements
- Full guidance throughout the entire application procedure
- Good support in organising work and residence permits
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs care professionals who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal assistance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- A free introductory day in Switzerland (we pay the travel costs up to a maximum of 300 euros)
All this is completely free of charge and without obligation for you as a candidate!
Are you interested and would you like to receive more information? Then we look forward to receiving your response to this vacancy!