- Occupational Therapist
- 5000,-/7000,- min/max
- Temporary or permanent
- 20/40 min/max
- CH Aargau
Occupational therapist for clinic in beautiful Aargau
Are you ready for a new step in Switzerland with a fun job as an occupational therapist in beautiful Aargau? Then we have the vacancy for you!
Are you looking for a nice workplace where you get the time to treat patients and have less administrative pressure from health insurance companies? Below is a vacancy from one of the many Swiss practices and clinics for which we are looking for a colleague.
In Aargau, in the north of German-speaking Switzerland, is a lovely private clinic with around 30 staff. The team is multidisciplinary and the atmosphere is very familiar with room to grow. This is why we are looking for an occupational therapist. As an occupational therapist, you will have your own treatment room. Physiotherapists and occupational therapists work in the same building and there is also close cooperation with speech therapy and a gym. The average age of patients is 75 years, so good knowledge of the German language is required. The clinic deals with both orthopaedic and neurological rehabilitation. They are currently looking for someone for orthopaedic rehabilitation but some affinity with neurology is a requirement.
Besides all the benefits the practice has to offer, you will also live in a very beautiful part of Switzerland. Aargau is a canton in the German-speaking part of Switzerland. You can enjoy attractive culture in various towns and villages there but you can also unwind in the beautiful Swiss nature.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in occupational therapy
- Knowledge of orthopaedics with an affinity for neurology
- Enthusiastic personality convinced of the positive effects of exercise on health
- High sense of duty, motivation and willingness to learn
- Confident in dealing with colleagues, patients and doctors
The clinic offers:
- An optimally equipped workplace in a great team
- 5000 – 7000 EURO gross salary based on full-time employment
- A permanent contract. full-time or part-time, depending on your preference
- A pleasant and family-oriented working atmosphere
- Free access to sports, spa and swimming facilities at the clinic
- Regular in-house training and in-service training reimbursement
- Full guidance throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living arrangements
- A free introductory day in Switzerland (we pay travel costs up to max 300 euros)
- CareToMatch employs physiotherapists who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- The support and guidance of you as a candidate is completely free of charge and without obligation
Are you ready for that big step and would you like to receive more information without any obligation? Then we look forward to receiving your response to this vacancy!