back to overviewApply
- Occupational Therapist
- 5000,-/6500,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 32/42 min/max
- CH Bern
Occupational therapist rehabilitation centre Bern
We are looking for an occupational therapist for a rehabilitation centre close to the city of Bern.
Your tasks include:
- Performing rehabilitation therapies and assessments for geriatric patients (clinical geriatric rehabilitation, acute rehabilitation and clinical neurorehabilitation);
- Performing long-term neurological therapies;
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration with doctors, physiotherapists, speech therapists, activation therapists, nurses, social workers and other professionals.
What do we expect from you?
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy;
- An interest in the rehabilitation of geriatric and neurological patients;
- Team spirit, commitment, organisational skills and feedback skills;
- Enjoyment of interdisciplinary collaboration;
- A reasonably good oral and written knowledge of the German language or willingness to obtain this (we offer a course opportunity). Some knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Willingness to work in Switzerland for a minimum of 1 year.
What do we offer?
- A very interesting work field. In neurorehabilitation, you will work with various neurological conditions and your knowledge of evidence-based treatment methods will be deepened in practice;
- Advanced training and education which supports your professional development;
- Very good support from the team and management;
- Great working conditions.
- Full guidance throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living arrangements
- A free introduction day in Switzerland (we pay the travel costs up to max 300 euro)
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs care professionals who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal assistance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- We do all this for you as a candidate completely free of charge and without obligation
Interested? Apply directly to this vacancy for more information!