- 4800,-/6000,- min/max
- Temporary or permanent
- 24/42 min/max
- CH Wallis
Paramedic / EMT in ski area Switzerland
Are you adventurous and looking for a job as a paramedic in Switzerland? Then read the vacancy below.
Are you looking for a new step where you can work as a paramedic in a family business in the middle of the mountains? Then below is a suitable vacancy for which we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague.
In this position, you get a lot of time with patients on long transport routes. You will also be given many decision-making responsibilities and there are numerous opportunities to develop internally with courses such as AMLS, PHTLS, EPC and ACLS.
You will be working in the canton of Valais which is known for its beautiful nature and beautiful mountains. Switzerland’s most famous mountains can be found in this canton. Think for example of the Weisshorn and of course the Matterhorn. In Valais, you have plenty of opportunities for hiking, cycling and of course skiing in winter. Besides relaxing in nature, you can also find cosiness in the canton’s lovely villages. In short, there is something for everyone!
- You have a degree as an ambulance nurse/driver/paramedic/EMT;
- You have basic knowledge of German (communication with patients must be possible or willing to learn this) and a good level of English;
- You enjoy working in a team and have a positive attitude;
- You show initiative, are independent and reliable.
The workplace offers:
- A good and fair salary with good working conditions;
- A permanent employment contract (full-time or part-time);
- Room for own decision-making;
- Friendly and helpful employer who welcomes you very well;
- Varied patient target group;
- Internal training opportunities;
- A workplace already during the recognition process.
- Full guidance throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living space
- A free introduction day in Switzerland (we pay the travel costs up to max 300 euro)
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs physiotherapists and other care workers who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- All this is completely free of charge and without obligation for you as a candidate
Are you curious about this adventure in Switzerland? If so, we look forward to receiving your response.