- Physio Sport, Physio Revalidation
- 4800,-/5800,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 32/40 min/max
- CH Luzern / Obwalden / Nidwalden
Physio for active (sport)revalidation in Switzerland
Do you want to develop further in the field of sports rehabilitation?
Lucerne and its surroundings are a fantastic place to live and work as a physiotherapist. It is an old and vibrant city, beautifully situated on a lake between the mountains. After work, you are in the middle of the Engelberg ski area in 30 minutes.
We are structurally looking for physiotherapists who want to actively rehabilitate the patient. In a large modern exercise room, work closely with your fellow physiotherapists. That way you learn a lot from each other. Moreover, there is plenty of room to develop and you can also share that knowledge with your colleagues.
- You are responsible for drawing up and implementing treatment plans and also take care of the administration thereof;
- You work closely with your team members to help the patient as optimally as possible. In addition, you maintain contacts with health insurers, hospitals, etc. You have much less administration than in many other countries.
- Physiotherapy diploma;
- Mastery of German/French language at B2 level or willing to learn it;
- Clarity in advance how long you want to work in Switzerland for at least.
- Due to Swiss regulations, our vacancies are currently only open to people with a European/Schengen nationality or a Swiss work permit.
- Must have a EU passport to work in Switserland
What can you expect:
- A very nice practice owner and several international colleagues who will receive you very well and familiarize you with practice and the environment;
- EUR 4800 – EUR 5800 gross salary based on full-time employment;
- The net salary is 2 to 3 times higher than in many other european countries because there is a much lower tax withholding tax;
- First a contract for an indefinite period, if desired full-time or part-time;
- Full supervision of the entire application procedure;
- An introduction day in Switzerland (incl. Travel allowance).
Are you interested and would you like to receive more information without obligation? Then we look forward to your response to this vacancy!