- 6500,-/7400,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 24/32 min/max
- CH Zürich / Schaffhausen
Physiotherapist doing house visits in Zürich
Are you looking for an independent and flexible job? We are looking for an enthusiastic ambulatory physiotherapist in Zurich.
The practice focuses on treatments of geriatric patients in the fields of orthopedics, neurology and rheumatology. You will be daily on the road to treat patients at home and at nursing homes. You will join a young and international team of 6 physiotherapists.
The organisation treats patients in an area around Zurich. This means you can live in the city, but also have the option of being in the mountains within an hour with your (company) car.
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy
- Reasonable knowledge of the German language (communication with patients must be possible)
- Driving license B
- Affinity with geriatrics
- You like variety, can work well independently and enjoy being on the road
The organisation offers:
- An open team with several international colleagues
- Attractive salary due to low practice costs
- Few administrative tasks
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks holiday
- Company car (if desired)
- Permanent employment for 60-100%
- Full guidance throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living arrangement
- A free introductory day in Switzerland (we pay the travel expenses up to max 300 euros)
- Possibility of taking a German course
- PhysioMatch employs physiotherapists who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal assistance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- The support and guidance of you as a candidate is completely free of charge and without obligation
Are you interested and would you like to receive more information without any obligation? Then we look forward to receiving your response to this vacancy!