Rehabilitation nurse for a clinic in Bern
For a rehabilitation clinic in beautiful Switzerland, we are looking for an enthusiastic rehabilitation nurse.
Close to Bern, in beautiful surroundings, lies a large clinic focusing on neurorehabilitation and movement disorders, with a Parkinson’s Centre and epileptology. About 350 employees work in a state-of-the-art infrastructure with 150 beds for in-patients and out-patients. The clinic handles around 1,000 patient admissions per year. The region offers a wide range of sports and recreational facilities such as mountain biking, skiing and sailing.
- Friendly, empathetic and passionate;
- Quality-conscious and enjoy working with patients;
- Independent in your work but with good team skills and have own initiative;
- Interested and have the will to develop on a personal and professional level.
- You are available for at least 1 year
- You have a good command of the German language in word and writing (B2)
What can you expect?
- A responsible position in a dynamic and qualitative medical environment
- Net salary two to three times higher than the average net salary in Europe
- A very interesting field of work: In neurorehabilitation you work with various neurological disorders and your knowledge of evidence-based treatment methods will be deepened;
- Advanced training and internal education support your professional development;
- Very good team and management support;
- Very good working conditions;
- A special unforgettable experience!
- Full guidance throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living arrangements
- A free introduction day in Switzerland (we pay the travel costs up to max 300 euro)
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs care professionals who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal assistance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- We do all this for you as a candidate completely free of charge and without obligation
Interested? Apply directly to this vacancy for more information!