- 5300,-/6700,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 32/42 min/max
- CH Zug
Working in a sportspractice with mountain views
Would you like to be able to look at the mountains from your treatment room?
We are looking for an extrovert and motivated physiotherapist for a rehabilitation centre/physiotherapy practice with several locations in central Switzerland. Both locations are very well equipped and offer various specialities within physiotherapy. Moreover, they work closely together with clinics and other institutions in the area, which gives you a lot of variety in your work.
From your own treatment room you have a view of the mountains and in your breaks you can go for a nice walk by one of the beautiful lakes that central Switzerland has to offer.
- Diploma in physiotherapy
- Reasonable knowledge of the German language
- Someone who wants to work evidence-based
- Someone who is extroverted and uncomplicated
- Someone who is open to further development
The practice offers:
- A modern practice in a beautiful location
- 5300 – 6700 EURO salary based on full-time employment
- A permanent contract
- Friendly and helpful international colleagues
- Internal and external training possibilities
- Full guidance throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living arrangements
- A free introduction day in Switzerland (we pay the travel costs up to max 300 euro)
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs care professionals who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal assistance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- We do all this for you as a candidate completely free of charge and without obligation
Interested? Apply directly to this vacancy for more information!